The Gripmaster ® is a great tool for developing hand and finger strength. Small enough to fit in your pocket, the Gripmaster allows you to train your fingers and hands on the go in safe and easy to use manner. You will be surprised by how important hand and finger strength actually is in various activities both inside and outside daily life. The following are just a few examples of the diversity of people who would benefit greatly from proper hand and finger training with the Gripmaster:
- Hand workers
- Law enforcement officers
- Injured people
And the list goes on… If anything, a Gripmaster training regimen will help prevent common ailments such as RSI and can help you open that jar of pickles in the kitchen.
What are the benefits again?
Glad you ask! There’s many:
- Enhanced fine motor skills
- A stable hand
- A powerful handshake
- More control in ball sports
- Protection from injury
- Increased gripping strength
Which resistance level should I buy?
The Gripmaster comes in four per-finger resistance levels, which can be roughly described as follows:
- 3lbs (x-light): mainly for children and seniors looking to work on reduced dexterity
- 5lbs (light): recommended for average women and men who are seeking endurance workouts
- 7lbs (medium): recommended for the average (untrained) man’s hand
- 9lbs (heavy): recommended for those who require seriously strong hands